One of the most exciting things I have discovered in a long time is mushroom coffee by the guys over at Four Sigmatic. Sounds disgusting, right?
Bear with me – because what it did was amazing.
I heard from Tim Ferriss that this mushroom coffee increased focus, energy and mental sharpness so I ordered some right away. After all, he is the guy always experimenting, trying to find the optimum performance.
Got the order and in one day it was like a fog cleared. No, it does not taste as good as a normal cup of fresh brewed coffee, but it was not bad. But let me list the benefits I experienced (Keeping in mind I am not a health professional and results will vary).
- Experienced sharper mental thinking within an hour
- Enhanced will power later in the day – I often fade as the day goes on and start eating badly. (Lost 7 pounds after 2 weeks of this coffee)
- Worked longer and more productive hours – because I got less distracted and bored.
- Stopped drinking 5-7 cups of normal coffee. Now just drink this stuff and green tea.
- Accomplished more goals and remain very excited about getting stuff done.
What is even more interesting is that my Wife and my teenage daughter had almost identical effects. Our daughter scored her first perfect college math score IN HER LIFE after being on this for a while. She reported she is simply more patient and understands the lectures better.
I LOVE this stuff – you can buy it here: Check out the flavors. I recommend Lion’s Mane Coffee.